Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Nautilus


oil on canvas
12'' x 12"

Here's the third of the eight finished paintings. I love this Nautilus shell. I've painted it twice before, but couldn't resist doing it again. This will be one of my entries representing Twinhouse at this years ArtHouse. Once a year the Atlanta Gallery Association leases a newly built mansion for a month, and fills each room with artwork from the member galleries. It's a great way to visit a lot of Atlanta galleries without having to drive all over town.If you'd like to learn more about this piece you can find contact information by clicking here.


2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

Neil, I've just come across your blog through another blog and had to comment. Your paintings are exquisite. The detail and realism are quite extraordinary.

I will be back.

Todd Bonita said...

Neil,

I went ahead and sold my soul to paint like you but it didn't work. I'll just have to keep checking out your blog. The bread painting blew my socks off, you've handled that plastic masterfully.

Best,
Todd