Monday, June 02, 2008

PB&J No. 8


PB & J No.8
oil on canvas
6'' x 6"

Before I got to work finishing up tonights painting, I spent a little time on ebay searching for some new subject matter. Back to the kitchens of old. Came across some great looking toasters, and a couple of vintage mixers. I'm pretty excited. Just hope I come out victorious in the bidding. I think these new finds could make for some great compositions.

I'll be putting up a new group of five six by sixers each night this week, then I've got a new large canvas drawn out for a painting destined for Stricoff. One of my current classic mixers. The composition is a little different than the previous versions of this subject, but I think it looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

For those of you who may be interested in bidding on the painting above, you can link to the auction by clicking here.


3 comments:

Dean H. said...

Another beaut! I like the strong directional lines...keeps me moving.

Izzat Sajdi said...

Excellent work. Bravo.

Unknown said...

I've never seen a PB&J look so good!!!