Friday, December 25, 2009

A Glorious Dawn



Karen and I spent the evening with Jeff and Leslie Cohen for our annual cookie making Christmas eve. During our visit Jeff took me back to his studio/office to show me this video. Being a long time fan of Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking, it bowled me over.
It was created by John Boswell. John's states of his project (The Symphony of Science), "was designed to deliver scientific knowledge, and philosophy in musical form". His website, The Symphony of Science, has more songs, and links for anyone interested in science. The song is also available for download from iTunes.


3 comments:

L.Holm said...

That's wild!
Hope you holidays are merry (and that the cookies were good). Happy New Year to you and Karen.
best regards, Liz

Amarjeet Prasad said...

I think your blog is very good, very poetic, also very talented, hope you can pay attention to my blog.
Art exhibition
Art Gallery

Amarjeet Prasad said...

thanks you for shareing
oil paintings
artwork reproductions