Friday, January 22, 2010

Blocks No.6


16 x 20 oil on hardboard
I finally completed the second painting bound for my new gallery in Houston. It's called Dean Day, and Karen has done very well there. I talked with Cathy Albright, the owner, when we were in town for Karen's show back in December, and she was very enthusiastic about showing my work as well. We agreed to "date" for a while, and see how it works out. I've emailed Cathy images of these two paintings, and she was very pleased with both of them. They are still too wet to ship, but should be on their walls within the next couple of weeks. With a little luck, my paintings will find an audience in Texas.


5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I just love these antique blocks. Wonderful touch with the magnifying glass, Neil. Good luck with your extended audience. I just know your works will bring on the oohs and ahhs, and of course, the sales.

Autumn Leaves said...

P. S. Karen's work is beautiful too!

jafabrit said...

wow, drool, your painting is amazing.

Anudeepa Kadiresan said...

Your ideas are making me to feel wow.I would love to visit your gallery

Unknown said...

I think this is very appealing, and I'm sure you'll do well at the new gallery!