Friday, July 02, 2010

Crystal Sphere


6x6 oil on hardboard panel
To cap off the week, a self portrait of sorts. This is my hand holding one of my little crystal sphere's. I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out. It's an image I've been hanging on to for a long time, and felt it was the right moment to finally paint it. I'll be starting a larger gallery painting tomorrow. It's pretty big (for me), so I'll be out of the loop for a while. Depending on how things go, I may post some in progress images along the way. If you'd like to bid on this painting you can take part in the auction by clicking here.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

something very honest about this one.

Brian Manning said...

Hi, wow, I really like your art dude,
I feel its like my kinda style, on the realism side of things. I hope I can become as good as you one day, though. Well done. My blog is www.briano88.blogspot.com

SKIZO said...

Exquisite
Work

good
sources
of
Inspiration

Gary Keimig said...

very very nice. Your image was definitely worth holding onto.