Monday, October 04, 2010

Scooters

6 x 6 oil on hardboard panel

I don't usually choose favorites, but this may be my favorite painting going up this week. An absurd amount of time was spent working on it, but I really wanted to get it right, so I just kept going until it was "done". I had all of my tiniest brushes out for this one. I love the colors, and am already planning another version on a larger scale. Try to get even more detail out of the composition. If you'd like to bid on this painting you can take part in the auction by clicking here.



2 comments:

Fay Akers said...

it is wonderful. I'm about to embark on a painting that is going to take what might seem like for ever. But I'm hoping it will be worth it, like yours turned out.

Rocco said...

very wonderful!!!
http://m-rockishpainting.blogspot.com/