Monday, November 01, 2010

Five Spoons


6 x 6 oil on hardboard panel

Before I get back to a larger gallery painting (whatever that turns out to be) I've got a few ebay pieces going up for auction this week. First off, one of my tarnished spoons. Love doing these flatware paintings. If you'd like to bid on this painting, you can access the auction by clicking here.

I sent an image of the Murray Grey to Mason Murer Fine Art, and everyone at the gallery seemed to like it a lot. They've even decided to use it in a full page ad to be published in Atlanta Magazine, which I thought was very nice. Andrea sent me an image of the ad she had put together, and it looks great. She's got a great eye for design. Can't wait to see it in print. Mark also let me know that it, along with a number of my other paintings, will be included with pieces by many of his other artists in a trip to Miami for the Red Dot Art Fair in early December. Fingers crossed in the hope that many, if not all, will find themselves paired with red dots.


2 comments:

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

How could they help liking it? Congratulations! I hope you'll post a picture of the magazine spread when it's ready.

Unknown said...

The spoon piece is exquisite.