Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coke Classic: Complete

Coke Classic   |   24 x 24   |   Oil on panel


























I finished up the Coke commission last night. The incremental stages completed since the last post looked so similar, that I decided to go ahead and finish up the painting then reveal it in the final post. 

My next post will probably evoke feelings of deja vu since it will be another commission, and it will be another Coca Cola painting. I'm waiting for the client to decide on a composition. I may do the "in progress" thing again with it. I'll decide when I get rolling. When that painting is done I'll get back to creating paintings for the galleries. 


2 comments:

MrCachet said...

Nice!

SteveC said...

You're one of the few artists who can paint empty bottles and I find myself getting thirsty looking at them... ;)