Sunday, April 14, 2013

Delta Sky Club Commission: Painting No. 1 - Fuselage

Delta Commission: Fuselage  |  16 x 16  |  Oil on panel


























Here is an image of the first of five paintings slated for the Delta Airlines Sky Club at JFK. Each of the five represents a specific component of the aircraft, starting with the nose and yes ending with the tail. These will not be completed any particular order, but hopefully will be presented on site running nose to tail. I'm starting on the second pass of the engine composition today, and when it's complete I'll post its' image. I've got two weeks to complete the next four paintings. Long days ahead.


4 comments:

Katherine Kean said...

WOnderful - I love the blues.

Ralph Songy said...

Excellent.
I admire your work

James Neil Hollingsworth said...

Thanks. I'm hoping Delta feels the same way.

David Teter said...

This is way TOO GOOD.
If Delta does not feel the same way they have their head in the clouds.