Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hover

Hover  |  24 x 24  |  Oil on canvas


























I was really in the mood to paint something with lots of colors, so I went searching for one of my vintage tin toys. This tin top was just what I was looking for. This piece went rather quickly and I've still got about a week before the printers deadline for images to go into the catalog for the Tree's Place Gallery show is up. I think I can squeeze in one more small(ish) painting for them before time runs out. Then I've got to get going on the Pool Bowl painting for Rehs. 


2 comments:

belindadelpesco.com said...

This is fabulous, in a magical, full of a sweet sense of wonder sort of way. You are not only a great painter, but your vision of what is paintable inspires me with every post. Bravo.

henning lang | drawings and paintings said...

i like the vivid colors and the great composition!
very stunning!